Software development is an exciting, fun and valuable skill for today’s world and essential for tomorrow’s innovation. Beyond learning how applications work, you will learn how to dissect complex problems into smaller units and understand how to transform your solution into code that computers and smart devices can understand. “The Art Of Code” tutoring program is a 6 month curriculum that teaches the fundamentals of software development. Level 1 is offered in 2 cohorts – Fall (October to December) & Winter (January to March). Level 2 is offered as a single cohort from April to June.
This is a practical, hands on course – at the end of the year, students will create a major group project and will:
- Receive certificates of completion (Level 1 & Level 2)
- Use critical thinking & analysis to accept requirements and write code to create the desired outcome
- Understand the steps involved in creating apps
- Solve mathematics problems using code
- Have a strong foundation for venturing into advanced software development